Saturday, January 24, 2009

L. Wynholds

Intro:

I'm a second year SLIS student in the technology track. Before coming to the Library School here in Madison, I had worked my way around a univerisity library system in central California. I grew up in California in a predominantly poor, rural area and majored in Environmental Sciences and German as an undergrad. I was an avid reader as a child and enjoyed a hobby of writing candidly of the velocity of living, although graduate work pretty much precludes having much of a personal life.

Since moving to Wisconsin, I've been working for the Wildlife Disease Information Node, which is a federal information gathering and disseminating agency. I also have a project assistantship with the folklore department working with issues of digital archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment