Wednesday, February 25, 2004

This is not a question or a reply but a declaration. In honor of the fact that our class this week will take place in cyberspace, I hereby declare that I will wear my pajamas all day tomorrow!

More questions, answers and non sequiturs to follow.

***

Abiyan: the guy I told you about is Kurt Godel. I just read the funniest thing about him, too, remind me to tell it to you. (Also, despite your disbelief, I confirmed that Russell's book was indeed called Principia Mathematica.)

And: having experienced the same problem you did with the multiple posts, I also know how to fix it. I don't have permission to fix it myself (Greg D. having monopolized the part of God in this act), but I can tell you how to fix it. Email me @ bgsayre@wisc or give me a call and I'll explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment