Thursday, February 05, 2004

Hello fellow colleagues:

I was thrown off, for on the paper syllabus we do not post questions today, but on the website, we do... so here are some questions I came up with, and they seem to be almost synonymous with some other questions already posted:

1. Do people still have family outings/nights or do they talk to distant family relatives more than immediate family members? Since computers are decidedly a one-person at a time technology, I am curious if families are seeing a breakdown from computer use.

2. The article predicted three big changes in household behavior towards commerce. Have these happened successfully, why/why not? What else might be included beyond those three predictions as to household consumerism?

3. This question I will be focusing on in class is this one: Has the gender gap closed, or have males or females surpassed one another? Are women still playing "catch up?" Some talk about this in the media recently, curious to see what people actually think.

I'll see everyone in class.

::The kingdom of God is within you and all around you.
It is not within buildings of wood or stone.
Split a piece of wood and you will find me.
Look beneath a stone and I am there. ::

No comments:

Post a Comment